Dr. Shirley offers FDA-approved ketamine nasal spray and off-label ketamine IV to address treatment-resistant depression, anxiety, PTSD, OCD, migraine, and CRPS. Feel like yourself again!
Look how you feel! Dr. Shirley offers Botox, dermal fillers, laser photofacials, and chemical peels to address issues such as wrinkles, saggy skin, dark spots, redness, acne, scars, hair removal, and unwanted tattoos.
Integrative Primary Care
Dr. Shirley focuses on restoring wellness by optimizing the body’s systems and ability to heal itself. Balancing hormones, nutritional deficiencies, gut health, stress, and sleep are special interests.
Hormone Replacement Therapy
Testosterone, Estrogen, Thyroid, Adrenal Hormones
Learn how to balance hormones to optimize weight, mood, concentration, sleep, and libido. Balance your testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, cortisol, and thyroid hormones.
Growth Hormone Peptides,Stem Cells
Regenerative medicine helps repair tissue lost to age, disease, or damage. We can help slow the deterioration process and stimulate healing with growth hormone peptide and stem cell therapy.
Ozone IV 10 Pass COMING SOON!
NAD IV increases your body’s ability to make ATP energy so your systems are optimized. Your body will be able to metabolize and heal itself better so that you feel better. Boost concentration, beat fatigue, improve mood, and tackle cravings at the same time!
Why You Will Now Want to Consider Functional Medicine For Your Optimal Health and Wellness
- Functional medicine restores health by addressing the root cause of illness in a personalized, patient-centered, and science-based method. This is a new model of medicine that seeks to maintain and optimize health. Once the underlying cause is determined, environmental triggers such as poor nutrition, stress, toxins, allergies, genetics, and your microbiome are addressed. Positive lifestyle changes are implemented to include nutrition, stress management, sleep, detox, hormone and neurotransmitter balance, digestion and absorption, immune and inflammation support, and epigenetic changes.
- The American Medical Association has published an article in JAMA reporting that the functional medicine model of care demonstrated beneficial and sustainable associations with patient-reported health-related quality of life.
Hear what patients are saying about functional medicine!
Why choose integrative functional primary care?
Treat the root cause of illness and decrease the need for medications!
Recommendations may include:
- conventional labwork and prescription medications
- routine physicals
- diet and lifestyle optimization
- bioidentical hormone balancing: testosterone, estrogen, progesterone
- anti-aging: growth hormone peptide, stem cell injection, metformin
- adrenal support
- thyroid optimization
- natural vitamin and herbal supplementation
- IV nutrition
- neuroemotional technique for stress release (as seen on Netflix “Stressed” documentary)
Top Health Concerns
- Stress, anxiety, depression
- Gut bloating, heartburn, allergies
- Lack of focus, decrease in concentration
- Fatigue, Insomnia
- Weight loss
Top MedSpa Concerns
- dark spots, sun spots, age spots, melasma
- acne scars
- wrinkles, sagging skin
- redness, spider veins
- hair and tattoo removal
- skin tags.
*Ethnic skin care: non-heat based pico laser or Asian, Latino, and African-American clients who are sensitive to burns caused by conventional lasers.