Dr. Shirley offers FDA-approved ketamine nasal spray and off-label ketamine IV to address treatment-resistant depression, anxiety, PTSD, OCD, migraine, and CRPS. Feel like yourself again!
Look how you feel! Dr. Shirley offers Botox, dermal fillers, laser photofacials, and chemical peels to address issues such as wrinkles, saggy skin, dark spots, redness, acne, scars, hair removal, and unwanted tattoos.
Integrative Primary Care
Dr. Shirley focuses on restoring wellness by optimizing the body’s systems and ability to heal itself. Balancing hormones, nutritional deficiencies, gut health, stress, and sleep are special interests.
Hormone Replacement Therapy
Testosterone, Estrogen, Thyroid, Adrenal Hormones
Learn how to balance hormones to optimize weight, mood, concentration, sleep, and libido. Balance your testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, cortisol, and thyroid hormones.
Growth Hormone Peptides,Stem Cells
Regenerative medicine helps repair tissue lost to age, disease, or damage. We can help slow the deterioration process and stimulate healing with growth hormone peptide and stem cell therapy.
NAD IV increases your body’s ability to make ATP energy so your systems are optimized. Your body will be able to metabolize and heal itself better so that you feel better. Boost concentration, beat fatigue, improve mood, and tackle cravings at the same time!
Why choose integrative functional primary care?
Treat the root cause of illness and decrease the need for medications!
Recommendations may include:
- conventional labwork and prescription medications
- routine physicals
- diet and lifestyle optimization
- bioidentical hormone balancing: testosterone, estrogen, progesterone
- anti-aging: growth hormone peptide, stem cell injection, metformin
- adrenal support
- thyroid optimization
- natural vitamin and herbal supplementation
- IV nutrition
- neuroemotional technique for stress release (as seen on Netflix “Stressed” documentary)
Top Health Concerns
- Stress, anxiety, depression
- Gut bloating, heartburn, allergies
- Lack of focus, decrease in concentration
- Fatigue, Insomnia
- Weight loss
Top MedSpa Concerns
- dark spots, sun spots, age spots, melasma
- acne scars
- wrinkles, sagging skin
- redness, spider veins
- hair and tattoo removal
- skin tags.
*Minority skin care: non-heat based pico laser for Asian, Latino, and African-American clients who are sensitive to burns caused by conventional lasers.
Cost of a Medical Visit
*for pricing of other services, please see Pricing/Appointments
2 options: by visit or flat monthly fee
30-minute visit: $200
60-minute visit: $300
Membership: Now $150/month, $0 initiation fee, minimum 6 months
- Monthly 60-minute visit or 2 separate 30-minute visits, additional visits 20% off
- Annual physical
- yearly EKG
- routine pap smear
Concierge Gold: Now $200/month, $0 initiation fee, minimum 1 year
- 2 Monthly 60-minute visit or 4 separate 30-minute visits, additional visits 20% off
- Medical visits with emphasis on improving and maintaining health with focus on different health systems throughout the year:
- Q1 (Jan, Feb, Mar) gut: detox, inflammation, weight management, nutrition, inflammation
- Q2 (April, May, Jun) heart: inflammation, sugar balancing, cholesterol, blood pressure, stress, sleep
- Q3 (Jul, Aug, Sep) hormones: sleep, cognition, memory, fatigue, stress, skin, mental wellness
- Q4 (Oct, Nov, Dec) Immune system: allergies, cold prevention, stress, sleep
- 20% off genetic analysis of metabolic pathways
- 20% off hair nutrition test
- 20% off other services (skin care, IV and vitamin shots)
- 20% off supplements
- 20% off anti-aging hormone and peptide programs
- 20% off microbiome, nutrition, and allergy testing
Superbills? Yes, for your reimbursement for out-of network benefits from your PPO insurance.
Routine labwork and medications? Yes, regular labs (Quest, LabCorp) and pharmacies (CVS, Walgreens) that are in-network.
Functional medicine requires time to address the root cause of problems and to practice holistic systems biology medicine. The insurance model relies on high volume, which doesn’t lend itself to thorough evaluation and education. For this reason, Dr. Shirley has chosen to be out of network in order to give patients the necessary time to be comprehensive and detailed. Please consider that most patients don’t reach their annual deductible and end up paying out of pocket. Dr. Shirley will do her best to keep you healthy.
A Letter to My Current and Future Patients
Just breathe…let’s figure this out together. I’ll be happy to explain how an integrative approach to primary care is a comprehensive way to focus on your health. As a holistic doctor who keeps abreast of best practice guidelines, I add functional medicine as a tool to promote healing. I promise to listen to you because I respect and care about you. I will do my best to be open-minded and diligent about finding out what’s wrong and how to help you. I’m always trying to learn more. You are welcome to multiple options and opinions. I hope you trust that I am doing my best and that I have your best interests at heart. I’m here to support you.
Sincerely, Dr. Shirley
Yelp – Steve M.
“I just have to say that I wish all doctors were as professional and caring as Dr. Wang. She is genuinely concerned about you as a patient and she takes the time to understand exactly what is going on and does so in such a personable way. You feel comfortable in her care immediately. She is amazing!”
Yelp – Joe D.
“She has helped me incredibly with my depression and suicidal ideation. I had done a study through UCLA where Ketamine helped my treatment resistant depression significantly. Continuing treatment with her after the study finished has helped maintain my mental health. She is quick is responding and genuinely cares about my well being, keeping me on track to a healthy way of living. I recommend her as she has helped save my life.”
Yelp – Mayra R.
“No need to drive to Beverly Hills if you live in OC! Did filler and botox with her and ppl always ask if I’m 21…very subtle and natural. As far as skincare, I did Pico Genesis last year and it helped me get rid of my dark spots!”
Shirley Wang, MD, MEd
General Practice for Quality of Life
Having grown up in Irvine, California, Dr. Shirley attended UCLA and earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology and a master’s in education. She taught third grade for two years before attending the University of Southern California for medical school. She then studied internal medicine at St. Mary Medical Center, Long Beach and neurology at Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia.
A provider of patient-centered health care, Dr. Shirley combines conventional medicine with lifestyle and functional medicine to optimize wellbeing. She carefully evaluates each patient prior to treatment to customize care so as to provide the broadest array of options when it comes to proactively managing health and wellness.