Photodynamic Therapy with Laser Light
Like plants, we have photoreceptors in our cells. Colors have different wavelengths of light that stimulate different enzymes and pathways.
Gene expression changes with light, but we already know that because we make vitamin D after UV sun exposure!
Conditions Treated by Weber. IV Laser
- Chronic infection: sinusitis, lyme
- Brain fog
- Erectile dysfunction
- Low immune system
What Different Colors Activate
- improves blood flow by increasing nitric oxide
- boosts immune support by increasing number and productivity of immune cells
- treats spasm and anxiety by relaxing muscles
- treats depression by increasing serotonin
- supports immune system by increasing vitamin D
- increases estrogen for women and testosterone for men
- anti-aging by activating repair pathways
- speeds up wound healing by supporting repair and decreasing inflammation
- improves concentration in increasing oxygen-carrying ability of blood
- increases energy by boosting mitochondrial function
- enhances detox
- antibacterial, antiviral, antiparasite
- treats chronic infection and chronic inflammation
Infrared: Topical or in the tendon or joint
- speeds up wound healing by decreasing inflammation, increasing growth of new blood supply, increasing new tissue production
Safety concerns for Weber IV Laser Therapy
- Blood Thinners– IV Laser Therapy can have an anti-coagulant effect. Patients on blood thinners need to be monitored so INR does not drop too much.
- Blood Sugar Medications– IV Laser Therapy can lower blood sugar levels. Those on blood sugar lowering medications, especially Insulin, need to be monitored so blood sugar does not drop too muc
- Medications– Since improved blood flow can occur with IV Laser therapy, all medications can potentially act more strongly. Lowering your medication with the prescribing doctor may be necessary for some.